Civilian Instructor Course
The IKMF offers the most comprehensive, highest standard of Krav Maga Instructor training in the world. Become an Instructor to add Krav Maga to your existing Martial Arts school or to open a stand-alone Krav Maga facility.
Our CIC is physically and mentally demanding and candidates are not guaranteed to pass. What we do guarantee is that, once certified, instructors will be in possession of the most rigorous instructor certification available.
The course is compiled of three parts referred to as CIC1, CIC2. CIC3.
The total duration of the course is 180 hours (23 days).
The Civilian Instructor Course will educate you in most Krav Maga techniques, various fighting techniques, Principles of Krav Maga, teaching and practice methods, training methods, basic management, promotion and marketing of a training place and more.
During the course, participants will be supplied with the instructor’s manual, pictures and Logo for future use once qualified, Grading and curriculum material, lessons plans and more.
An Instructor Diploma will be issued to qualified participants by the IKMF. The graduates of the course will join the IKMF local branch and operate according to our simple regulations.
- Minimum of two years of Krav Maga training with a recommendation from a current IKMF Instructor, or
- 4 years in another martial art with good punching and kicking skills.
- Relevant experience in teaching others or a recognised teaching qualification.
- Good physical condition and general fitness.
- No criminal record by declaration.
- The ability to fund the course in full
- A telephone and/or one-2-one interview with the IKMF Director of your Country.
- Physical Skills Assessment (subject to experience).
|The dates for the next CIC are as follows:||CIC Location:|
|CIC Part 1 – 7th – 15th April 2018
CIC Part 2 – 26th May – 3rd June 2018
CIC Part 3 – 7th – 11th July 2018
|2G, Little Tennis Street South,